Office GREY - Cable Duct 4-channel grey
*prices exclude VAT
Related Case Studies
- non-slip, ultra-flat cable protector made of recyclable polyurethane for indoors
- zigzag connector system, pre-drilled mounting holes, cutting guides for shortening
- 4 channels: 2 channels each 10 x 10 mm and 12 x 12 mm
- complies with German workplace accident prevention regulations (§ 3 A1 ArbStättV)
- fire resistance class B2 (DIN 4102), DEKRA-certified (DIN 31000, EN 61537)
- resistant to oil, acids, solvents, and petrol
- dimensions 87 x 12 x 2 cm; Weight 1.24 kg
- reliable protection for cables and personnel
- available in black (Item No. 85160), grey (Item No. 85160GREY) and yellow (Item No. 85160YEL)
- curves and end ramps for flexible cable protection are available as accessories
Offices and internal business spaces can be hazardous environments for staff and visitors to negotiate, especially if there are cables strewn across the floor. If that sounds like your workplace, the Defender Office is the perfect solution to all your problems. The Defender Office comprises 4 mini channels, helping to eliminate potential trip hazards by ensuring that all your IT cabling and wiring is safely tucked away, and your access points remain clear.
It is a low application system constructed from durable thermoplastic polyurethane which makes it the No.1 choice for any area where there is a high level of foot flow - not just offices but retail outlets, exhibition and trade show spaces, conference facilities and public buildings. However, it isn’t designed for use with vehicles. Defender Office has a B2 rating and is resistant to acids, oils and gasoline spills. The Defender Office system also features straight, 90°* and end ramps* with cutting guides, zigzag connection and bolt holes enabling it to be safely secured to the ground, eliminating the possibility of slippage.
It is extremely lightweight and can be easily cut and trimmed to any length using just a Stanley knife. Like every other product in the versatile Defender cable protection range, the Defender Office has been awarded the highly sought-after DEKRA certificate in accordance with testing standards EN 61537:2001, which is your ongoing guarantee of safety, quality and exemplary workmanship. *sold separately.
Ratings & Reviews
Delivery & Returns
Standard Delivery - 3-5 working days.
You will be able to check on the status of your order via our delivery partner DPD.
A tracking link is provided with each order.
Palletised Delivery (for larger orders) - confirmed on placing of the order.
Our delivery pricing is calculated based upon the weight of the product and is clearly shown within the checkout.
For any questions not covered here then please contact us via email.