Defender XXL LUX - Cable Protector 5-channel LUX
*prices exclude VAT
Related Case Studies
- Heavy-duty cable protector made of black, recyclable polyurethane with built-in carrying handles for demanding applications
- Highly transparent yellow-tinted lid for use in the dark with light tubes
- Non-slip, yellow polyethylene lid with high warning effect and secure closure
- Patented, self-cleaning lid hinge
- 5 channels: 1 channel 60 x 63 mm, 2 channels each 61 x 59 mm and 62 x 65 mm
- Three channels suitable for C-hose couplings
- Load bearing capacity approx. 5 t / 20 x 20 cm
- Fire resistance class B2 (DIN 4102), DEKRA-certified (DIN 31000, EN 61537)
- Resistant to oil, acids, solvents, and petrol
- Dimensions 70 x 69.6 x 8.7 cm; Weight 21.4 kg
- Reliable protection for cables, hoses, and personnel for indoor and outdoor use
- End ramps for secure cable and hose insertion and removal as accessories
Whether you’re running high voltage cables across a construction site, snake cables across a concert venue, fire hoses, gas pipes or beer pipes (yes, that’s one of the more pleasurable applications this system has been used for!), the Defender XXL is a perfect all-round cable protection solution that demands your attention. Its portability and durability mean it can withstand the harshest environments and it has even been used as a high-profile protection measure, channelling heavy duty chains connected to concrete security barriers.
The Defender XXL system comprises 5 channels for large diameter cable and hoses, including 3 channels suitable for type C fire hoses (up to 062mm, with no coupling). The built-in handles ensure easy transportation and its rugged thermoplastic polyurethane construction plus 5 ton per 20x20 cm load capacity guarantees the Defender XXL is more than capable of handling heavy wheeled traffic.
The Defender XXL has a B2 fire rating (B1 is also available) and is resistant to most acids, oils and gasoline spills. End ramp and connectors are included. The Defender XXL also incorporates Defender’s patented self-cleaning hinges, which improves the system’s longevity by reducing degradation from dirt and other contaminants. These hinges are unique to the Defender brand. Like every other product in the versatile Defender cable protection range, the Defender XXL has been awarded the highly sought-after DEKRA certificate in accordance with testing standards EN 61537:2001, which is your ongoing guarantee of safety, quality and exemplary workmanship.
Ratings & Reviews
Delivery & Returns
Standard Delivery - 3-5 working days.
You will be able to check on the status of your order via our delivery partner DPD.
A tracking link is provided with each order.
Palletised Delivery (for larger orders) - confirmed on placing of the order.
Our delivery pricing is calculated based upon the weight of the product and is clearly shown within the checkout.
For any questions not covered here then please contact us via email.