Defender Mini LUX - Cable Protector 3-channel LUX
*prices exclude VAT
Related Case Studies
- Compact, non-slip cable crossover made of black, recyclable polyurethane
- Highly transparent yellow-tinted lid for use in the dark with light tubes
- Yellow polyethylene lid with high warning effect and secure closure (also available with black lid, item N° 85200BLK)
- Patented, self-cleaning lid hinge
- 3 channels: 1 channel 35 x 35 mm, 2 channels 35 x 30 mm
- Load bearing capacity approx. 2 t / 20 x 20 cm
- Fire resistance class B2 (DIN 4102), DEKRA-certified (DIN 31000, EN 61537)
- Resistant to oil, acids, solvents, and petrol
- Dimensions 100 x 29 x 4.8 cm; Weight 5 kg
- Reliable protection for cables and personnel for indoor and outdoor use
- Not suitable for road traffic.
- End ramps for secure cable insertion and removal as accessories
When you need to run cables through an indoors or outdoors location where pedestrian and lightweight vehicle traffic is going to be a significant consideration, the Defender Mini system is one of the most preferred products in the Defender range.The Defender Mini comprises 3 channels, ensuring smaller cables are kept safely protected while eliminating potential trip hazards.
The low-profile ramp with integrated dog bone connectors incorporates a slip-resistant underside and its tough thermoplastic polyurethane construction means it is perfect for areas where there is higher footfall or smaller vehicles and carts may be deployed – trade shows, shopping malls, warehouses, indoor and outdoor broadcast studios, carnivals and fairs are just a handful of the environments where the Defender Mini has proved an invaluable asset. However, the Defender Mini is not suitable for road traffic. It has a B2 fire rating (B1 is also available) and is resistant to most acids, oils and gasoline spills.
The Defender Mini also incorporates Defender’s patented self-cleaning hinges, which improves the system’s longevity by reducing degradation from dirt and other contaminants. These hinges are unique to the Defender brand. Like every other product in the versatile Defender cable protection range, the Defender Mini has been awarded the highly sought-after DEKRA certificate in accordance with testing standards EN 61537:2001, which is your ongoing guarantee of safety, quality and exemplary workmanship.
Ratings & Reviews
Delivery & Returns
Standard Delivery - 3-5 working days.
You will be able to check on the status of your order via our delivery partner DPD.
A tracking link is provided with each order.
Palletised Delivery (for larger orders) - confirmed on placing of the order.
Our delivery pricing is calculated based upon the weight of the product and is clearly shown within the checkout.
For any questions not covered here then please contact us via email.