Compact - Cable Protector 7-channel
*prices exclude VAT
Related Case Studies
- non-slip, overlaid cable protector made of black, recyclable polyurethane
- 7 channels: 1 channel 28 x 30 mm, 2 channels each 28 x 23 mm, 28 x 27 mm and 28 x 29 mm
- fire resistance class B2 (DIN 4102), DEKRA-certified (DIN 31000, EN 61537)
- resistant to oil, acids, solvents, and petrol
- dimensions 80 x 43 x 4 cm; Weight 3.5 kg
- reliable protection for cables and personnel for indoor and outdoor use
- expandable with Base Item No. 85103 for higher loads such as forklifts and lifting trucks
- channels with base: 5 channels 22 x 21 cm
- weight with base: 7 kg
- not suitable for vehicular traffic
Attached to the optional 5-channel base the Defender® COMPACT drop-over cable protector transforms into a heavy-duty guard with high load capacity to support trucks, forklifts and other vehicles.
The ribbed surface provides excellent traction while integrated connectors on the base and drop-over facilitate lining up to form a rigid continuous protection system. The range of applications includes construction sites, carnivals, fairs, trade shows, exhibitions, warehouses, shopping malls and music events.
Ratings & Reviews
Delivery & Returns
Standard Delivery - 3-5 working days.
You will be able to check on the status of your order via our delivery partner DPD.
A tracking link is provided with each order.
Palletised Delivery (for larger orders) - confirmed on placing of the order.
Our delivery pricing is calculated based upon the weight of the product and is clearly shown within the checkout.
For any questions not covered here then please contact us via email.