Ultra L 2 - Cable Protector 2 + 4 channels
*prices exclude VAT
Related Case Studies
- Heavy duty cable protector made of black, recyclable polyurethane for demanding applications
- Non-slip, yellow polyethylene lidmaker with high warning effect and secure closure
- Patented, self-cleaning lidmaker hinge
- 6 channels: 2 channels 108 x 110 mm, 4 channels 25 mm in diameter
- Two channels suitable for A-suction hoses and multipin connectors
- Load bearing capacity approx. 5 t / 20 x 20 cm
- Fire resistance class B2 (DIN 4102), DEKRA-certified (DIN 31000, EN 61537)
- Resistant to oil, acids, solvents, and petrol
- Dimensions 70 x 76.6 x 12 cm
- Weight 28.295 kg
- Reliable protection for cables, hoses, and personnel for indoor and outdoor use
- 4 fixation holes for street mounting with 10 mm Ø
Whenever you’re running the largest diameter cables and hoses through a pressured heavy-duty environment – anything from a construction site to a motor racing pitlane - Defender Ultra L2 is all you need to get the job done with style and efficiency.
The Defender Ultra L2 system won’t just keep your cables and hoses safe and secure, it will withstand pretty much any punishment that comes its way. Its heavy-duty cable crossovers are specifically designed to withstand the most demanding applications and, with two extra-large cable channels of 108x110mm and four channels of 25mm diameter plus integrated connector plugs, it is perfect for any sites where heavy wheeled traffic is in operation - music events, carnivals, fairs and warehouses are just a handful of locations where the Defender Ultra L2 is the system-of-choice.
With its tough thermoplastic polyurethane construction, integrated dog bone connectors for hassle-free linking and pre-prepared holes which allow it to be bolted to the ground to prevent slippage, the Defender Ultra L2 is easily one of the most rugged and reliable cable protection systems on the market. It can also be used on the highway in compliance with road traffic regulations (higher than 75mm).
The Defender Ultra L2 has a B2 fire rating (B1 is also available) and is resistant to most acids, oils and gasoline spills. The Defender Ultra L2 also incorporates Defender’s patented self-cleaning hinges, which improves the system’s longevity by reducing degradation from dirt and other contaminants. These hinges are unique to the Defender brand. Like every other product in the versatile Defender cable protection range, the Defender Ultra L2 has been awarded the highly sought-after DEKRA certificate in accordance with testing standards EN 61537:2001, which is your ongoing guarantee of safety, quality and exemplary workmanship.
Ratings & Reviews
Delivery & Returns
Standard Delivery - 3-5 working days.
You will be able to check on the status of your order via our delivery partner DPD.
A tracking link is provided with each order.
Palletised Delivery (for larger orders) - confirmed on placing of the order.
Our delivery pricing is calculated based upon the weight of the product and is clearly shown within the checkout.
For any questions not covered here then please contact us via email.