Nano - Cable Protector 6-channel
*prices exclude VAT
Related Case Studies
- especially flat, non-slip cable protector made of black, recyclable polyurethane, wheelchair-compatable
- yellow polyethylenelid with high warning effect and secure closure (also available with black lid, Item No. 85150BLK)
- patented, self-cleaning lid hinge
- 6 channels 17 x 18 mm
- load bearing capacity approx. 2t / 20 x 20 cm
- fire resistance class B2 (DIN 4102), DEKRA-certified (DIN 31000, EN 61537)
- resistant to oil, acids, solvents, and petrol
- dimensions 100 x 28 x 3.2 cm; Weight 4.37 kg
- reliable protection for cables and personnel for indoor and outdoor use
- not suitable for vehicular traffic
- end ramps for secure cable inlet and exit as accessories
When you need to keep slimmer cables tidy and protected – at a fair, a tradeshow, an exhibition or even a warehouse – the lightweight Defender Nano sits alongside the Defender Midi as one of the most rugged and versatile cable protection systems on the market. It is perfect for environments where there is concentrated foot flow and lightweight vehicle deployment, although it is not suitable for road traffic locations.
With 6 channels and a rugged ultra-low profile, the Defender Nano can be deployed in a wide range of indoor and outdoor situations including music venues, carnivals, shopping malls and broadcasting studios. Its durable 2 ton per 20x20cm load capacity also means it can support anything from pedestrian traffic to lightweight vehicles to forklifts and pallet trucks. It is also a fantastic asset wherever convenient wheelchair access is required.
It has a B2 fire rating (B1 is also available) and is resistant to most acids, oils and gasoline spills. If you want to make cable entry and exits extra tidy and secure, male and female end ramps are also available upon request. The Defender Nano incorporates Defender’s patented self-cleaning hinges, which improves the system’s longevity by reducing degradation from dirt and other contaminants.
These hinges are unique to the Defender brand. Like every other product in the versatile Defender cable protection range, the Defender Nano has been awarded the highly sought-after DEKRA certificate in accordance with testing standards EN 61537:2001, which is your ongoing guarantee of safety, quality and exemplary workmanship.
Ratings & Reviews
Delivery & Returns
Standard Delivery - 3-5 working days.
You will be able to check on the status of your order via our delivery partner DPD.
A tracking link is provided with each order.
Palletised Delivery (for larger orders) - confirmed on placing of the order.
Our delivery pricing is calculated based upon the weight of the product and is clearly shown within the checkout.
For any questions not covered here then please contact us via email.