Defender Ultra L LUX - Cable Protector 2-channel LUX
*prices exclude VAT
Related Case Studies
- Heavy duty cable protector made of black, recyclable polyurethane for demanding applications
- Highly transparent yellow-tinted lid for use in the dark with light tubes
- Non-slip, yellow polyethylene lid with high warning effect and secure closure
- Patented, self-cleaning lid hinge
- Channels: 2 channels each 120 x 113 mm and 33 x 50 mm
- Two channels suitable for A-suction hoses and multipin connectors
- Load bearing capacity approx. 5 t / 20 x 20 cm
- Fire resistance class B2 (DIN 4102), DEKRA-certified (DIN 31000, EN 61537)
- Resistant to oil, acids, solvents, and petrol
- Dimensions 70 x 78.3 x 13.9 cm; Weight 30.5 kg
- Reliable protection for cables, hoses, and personnel for indoor and outdoor use
Whether it’s a music event, a carnival or the pitlane at a motor racing venue, the Defender Ultra L is a rugged large channel system that’s been specifically designed to protect the largest diameter hoses and cables in the most heavy-duty environments imaginable. With its pair of 120x112mm channels flanked by two 33x50mm ducts, and a load capacity of 5 ton per 20x20cm, the Defender Ultra L is perfectly suited for any applications involving heavy wheeled traffic. From construction sites to workshops, marketplaces or department stores – even walkways and the public highway (ensuring compliance with road traffic regulations (higher than 75mm)) – the Defender Ultra L is easily one of the toughest and most versatile cable protection systems on the market.
Constructed from thermoplastic polyurethane and incorporating dog bone connectors for easy hassle-free linking, the Defender Ultra L has a B2 fire rating (B1 is also available) and is resistant to most acids, oils and gasoline spills. The Defender Ultra L also incorporates Defender’s patented self-cleaning hinges, which improves the system’s longevity by reducing degradation from dirt and other contaminants. These hinges are unique to the Defender brand. Like every other product in the versatile Defender cable protection range, the Defender Ultra L has been awarded the highly sought-after DEKRA certificate in accordance with testing standards EN 61537:2001, which is your ongoing guarantee of safety, quality and exemplary workmanship.
Ratings & Reviews
Delivery & Returns
Standard Delivery - 3-5 working days.
You will be able to check on the status of your order via our delivery partner DPD.
A tracking link is provided with each order.
Palletised Delivery (for larger orders) - confirmed on placing of the order.
Our delivery pricing is calculated based upon the weight of the product and is clearly shown within the checkout.
For any questions not covered here then please contact us via email.