3 - Cable Protector 3-channel
*prices exclude VAT
Related Case Studies
- heavy-duty,non-slip all-round cable protector made of black, recyclable polyurethane with built-in carrying handles
- yellow polyethylene lid with high warning effect and secure closure
- patented, self-cleaning lid hinge
- 3 channels: 1 channel 45 x 50 mm, 2 channels 52 x 49 mm
- load bearing capacity approx. 5 t / 20 cm²
- fire resistance class B2 (DIN 4102), DEKRA-certified (DIN 31000, EN 61537)
- resistant to oil, acids, solvents, and petrol
- dimensions 100 x 60 x 7.3 cm; Weight 22 kg
- reliable protection for cables and personnel for indoor and outdoor use
- curves, end ramps, and connector plugs are available as accessories
If you’re looking for an easily portable cable protection system that incorporates cable safety, versatile routing and safe passage for both pedestrians and wheeled vehicles, you seriously need to consider the Defender III. Once you’ve checked out the specs, you’ll have no doubt why this is Defender’s most popular big channel product.
With accessories including 45° curve and end ramps with detachable dovetail connectors, 3 medium large channels and a 5 ton per 20x20cm load capacity, the Defender III is perfect for a wide variety of heavy-duty applications.
In fact, it can be deployed with absolute confidence in any location where you’re anticipating heavy foot and vehicle traffic – construction sites and warehouses, carnivals and fairs, trade shows, shopping malls and music events are just some of the places Defender III has been used to outstanding success. Not only will it keep your precious cables protected, the Defender III’s sleek 73mm profile means it will help to eradicate tripping hazards too.
The Defender III is constructed from tough thermoplastic polyurethane and has a B2 fire rating (B1 is also available). It is resistant to most acids, oils and gasoline spills. The Defender III also incorporates Defender’s patented self-cleaning hinges, which improves the system’s longevity by reducing degradation from dirt and other contaminants. These hinges are unique to the Defender brand.
Like every other product in the versatile Defender cable protection range, the Defender III has been awarded the highly sought-after DEKRA certificate in accordance with testing standards EN 61537:2001, which is your ongoing guarantee of safety, quality and exemplary workmanship.
Ratings & Reviews
Delivery & Returns
Standard Delivery - 3-5 working days.
You will be able to check on the status of your order via our delivery partner DPD.
A tracking link is provided with each order.
Palletised Delivery (for larger orders) - confirmed on placing of the order.
Our delivery pricing is calculated based upon the weight of the product and is clearly shown within the checkout.
For any questions not covered here then please contact us via email.