The AmP Panel
*prices exclude VAT
Related Case Studies
COME AND SEE THE AMP PANEL AT THE SHOWMAN'S SHOW 2018
Meet the AMP panel: Heavy-duty trackway without the hefty price tag
Why buy the AMP Panel?
- Heavy duty trackway with track mat portability
- Save thousands by not having to invest in an expensive Hiab. Forks will do!
- Panels can be manually installed by teams of 2 or 4 people.
- Cross lay to achieve an incredible weight-bearing capability
- Each panel has 10 connection points for extra resilience and agility
- Lay in a brick weave design to add integrated strength to the way you connect up over large areas
- Use on the ground as trackway or fencing in a vertical plane. It works both ways!
A true innovation in trackway design, the AMP panel gives you all the functionality of a heavy-duty system but the portability of track mats - saving your business a small fortune.
Floorbox wanted to stage a revolution in the heavy-duty market, buy creating a hard-working trackway system that can take up to a 12.5-tonne axle weight, but can be deployed by a JCB 926 (or similar all terrain forklift) and then manually laid. So, there’s no need to settle for products that can’t take the loads you need to move, or compromise when it comes to confined space solutions as AMP panels create a level playing field against standard trackway panels.
By renting forklifts and then getting 2 or 4-person teams to lay the AMP panel can reduce the investment costs by £180,000 (the average price for a Hiab truck) and allows you to be agile in the application.
Want to know more? Speak to the Floorbox team today on 0203 286 7463 or email email@example.com
Ratings & Reviews
Delivery & Returns
Standard Delivery - 3-5 working days.
You will be able to check on the status of your order via our delivery partner DPD.
A tracking link is provided with each order.
Palletised Delivery (for larger orders) - confirmed on placing of the order.
Our delivery pricing is calculated based upon the weight of the product and is clearly shown within the checkout.
For any questions not covered here then please contact us via email.